Monday 5 March 2012

Inspiration Photos & things I've styled & created.


Cloud pillow created by emma jane murphy, thats me! 
Mexican throw bought from oxfam shop. 


Above  Inspiration Photo, the street of Sydney, love the pop colour amongst the sad greys of the city is refreshing. 


Two photos below, Inspiration photos, this is the roof in a very old RSL in Sydney, I love
how it reminds me of Star Wars, could be 3cpo's bathroom.




Inspiration Photo, the two below of an amazing mexican creature , I love the colours & the details.



The couch cover that I tie dyed, when we lived in a very small Loft in Paddington Sydney. 


Below some interior Inspiration of a very modern RSL on the NSW coast, the lobby, I love all the light reflects on all the metals & glass.  


No comments:

Post a Comment